Postdoctoral Researcher Position
- We are looking for a passionate scientist that will build integrative multiscale models of cellular systems, expand the Vivarium ecosystem, and publish research articles. This will involve working on one or more projects in whole-cell modeling (primarily E. coli), community structure in microbiomes, the design of synthetic cells, or the origins of life.
- PhD in Computational Biology, Bioengineering, Complex Systems, Physics, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience programming in Python
- Motivated and collaborative personality
- Build robust open-source models and use them to study cellular systems of interest
- Work with collaborators to integrate their experimental data or models into fully functional multi-scale simulations
- Publish research papers
- Medical and dental insurance
- Opportunities to work with researchers across several existing collaborations, and to contribute to an exciting new field of science
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote work options
- This position is available immediately and open until filled. Contact Eran Agmon at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.